In the city of Rome
The photo tours will start at the Roman Colosseum and will lead to the Trevi fountain. You will walk by Rome’s most exciting and scenic locations. And you will experience this visit through the pictures of a professional vacation photographer. Ending at the enchanting Spanish steps.
Stroll through the city
Enjoy a walk in total relaxation and visit the city of Rome at your own pace. Taking time to stop for a Gelato ice cream or for a slice of pizza. And continue with the photo tour whenever you wish. Walking in Rome with a professional photographer is a truly unique experience.
Off the beaten track
Take less known passages to get from place to place. Get lost in the typical roman alleyways. Make your photography in Rome one of a kind. Photograph the ancient alleyways or the roman cobble stone roads and clothes lines hanging from the windows in Trastevere. These are all unique roman experiences.
Pass through the pedestrian islands in the city center of Rome. Walk at distance from the traffic, the noise and the roads. Mingle in with the Italian culture. Like in ancient times. Reach your destinations on foot.
Let a professional photographer follow you through the city of Rome in an elegant and creative photo tour of the city. A great way to experience Rome while bringing home great photos of your stay. Your photos will finally include everyone and not just everyone but the one behind the camera. Each tour is a private event lead by a professional photographer with in depth knowledge of the city of Rome. You will explore as many small alleyways and landmarks as time will allow.
Photo Tour of Rome
Walking in the city of Rome
with a professional photographer
Your Photographer in Rome
Start Planning your Photo Tour or Family photography exactly how you want it and estimate costs
Thank you for your booking request
you will be redirect to PayPal to complete booking
Select Minivan car service if needed
Seating up to 7 using a Mercedes Viano minivan
Select number of participants
1-4 included in the price
1-4 people included in the price
Any extra participant 20€
Select the photo session length
by 30 min increments
move the slider bar to the right to select the photo shoot duration
Choose when and where
Choose your photo shoot location or have us meet you at your Hotel
Post processing options
Final image delivery may take 1-2 months.
For a faster turn around time
Choose expedient image delivery
The final estimated price is :
please include country code
1. In the event of rain the photo shoot can be rescheduled to a mutually agreeable date/time. The rescheduling request musts be communicated at least 3 hrs before the photo shoot starting time. After this time it is no longer possible to reschedule due to rain and the client will forgo the advance payment if the raining conditions persist. If the rescheduling request due to rain can be agreed, it will be rescheduled as such. If it is not agreeable the advance payment will be returned to the Client.
In the event that the Photography Service is canceled by the Client for any other reason or it is not possible to agree on a rescheduling request for any reason other than rain, the Client agrees to forego return of the partial payment. In the event that Photographer is unable to attend for medical reasons p.e. injury, sickness, etc. Photographer shall appoint a valid professional photographer as an alternative. If photographer is unable to supply a valid alternative, photographer agrees to return the partial payment.
2. The service is to be conducted by the photographer with professionalism and diligence, according to his own photographic style. The client agrees to allow the photographer to use some images taken for personal promotion (photography portfolio,websites, blogs, brochures, photographic contests, etc.).
3. The digital images taken during the service are delivered to the client no later than 2 months from the photography service date and after the final payment execution. Unless expedient delivery is selected.Photographer will have the option, and not the duty to keep digital image copies taken under this agreement.
4. Any dispute arising under or in any way related to this agreement shall be submitted to binding arbitration by the Court of Rome,Italy in accordance with the Italian commercial rules then in effect.
5. For all not explicitly indicated in this agreement,the Italian Civil Code Law will be applied and specifically from Art. 2222 to 2238.
Walking on Trinita' dei Monti
At the Roman Forum
Metro stop Colosseo
At the Roman Colosseum
Buying local artichokes in Trastevere
Fashion district on Via Condotti
At the Trevi fountain
Relaxing at Park Villa Borghese
Blindfolded at Parco del Pincio
At the Vittoriano monument
Riding in car during a photo tour
At the Roman Colosseum
Spices at the fruit & vegetable market in Piazza Campo dei Fiori
Vespa riding at the Roman Colosseum
Car or Mini Van
Photo Tours in Rome
with a professional photographer
Hotel pickup. Piazza di Spagna. Fontana di Trevi. Piazza del Popolo. Saint Peter\’s square at the Vatican. Gianicolo water fountain. Roman Colosseum. Hotel drop off or in any other place within central Rome.
Cover from rain or sun
The car or mini van transfer service can help you bear with scorching summer heat with full air condition. Or it can help you cover yourself in case of rain. So as to be able to still tour around the city.
Get through your locations fast and easy. The most efficient way. With a car or mini van booking you will be able to include locations which are often overlooked by most as out of walking range. You will be able to include more locations.
Leave things in the car
You will be able to safely leave anything that you don\’t want to carry with you in the photo tour. Bags, jackets, purses luggage. You will also have more energy to spend visiting the city rather than using it to carry things around.